Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh What A Night

We had a rough night last night. Sam was up quite a bit and then after she would be changed and eat just didn't seem to be tired. By 3:30am I had done so much walking, bouncing and rocking I could barely stand up anymore. When she started crying after having already been fed and changed I woke Chris up and asked him to go and check on her. We went to her to discover her sleeper was soaked as was the bouncy seat that she sleeps in. She had thrown up all over herself as well as peed through her diaper and gotten the bouncy seat all wet. I felt horrible for her! We changed her and she once again seemed wide awake. So, in order for one of us to get some good sleep I took Sam and went down to the family room where she slept soundly on my chest while I watched Law and Order reruns (thank you TNT!). This is the second time in the last 24 hours that she has had a pretty major throw up, but she doesn't have a temperature; moms is this normal?
Then to top it all off we woke up to this...

Looks like a scene out of White Christmas or something, but no that would be the several inches of fresh snow that we got last night. Isn't it APRIL? I want flowers! I want stroller walks! This sucks.

Just because I need to smile here is a picture from our attempt to have tummy time yesterday. She didn't do very much to work on her neck muscles, she just fell asleep.

3 comments:

Jodie Allen said...

so just what is the forecast for next week - I have flowers, I don't want snow.love mom

Jodie Allen said...

totally normal. parker projectile vomited forever and still spits up sometimes. don't worry, it sucks, but it's fine.

Unknown said...

OH it is so nice to see pictures! (Of Sam, not the snow!) We only had thunderstorms all day yesterday! Stay warm and dry! (Dry of rain, snow AND vomit!)