Friday, April 18, 2008

All dressed up

I don't know if you noticed but in yesterday's post Sam was wearing jeans, a sweater and shoes. Well today we went one better. Check out Sam wearing overalls, shoes and a bow in her hair! With the way her hair grows right now I could not figure out how to put it in a ponytail so I just clipped it in the mass of hair that is growing straight forward.

Now that I have seen her with a bow I am in love! However, these were the only cute little girl clips that our Target had so if anyone has any suggestions on other places that sell cute baby hair accessories let me know! Too fun!!

4 comments:

Jodie Allen said...

she looks adorable! and it literally melts my heart to see outfits my girls wore on her... and brings back so many good memories of B and P when they were that tiny. thanks for loving our hand-me-downs! :)

as for bows... my favorite place in the world to get bows is Lauries Shoes so we can go when you're here in May. I also like Gymboree bows (could you use your gift card online?) and ALSO, take a look at etsy.com... search for "baby girl hair bows" and you will find some ADORABLE hand created bows... i love supporting that website b/c it's mainly stay-at-home moms that create items there.

does that help?

LIFE AFTER RETIREMENT said...

Abbie,
Sam is adorable - with or without bows! I love her hair. I can't believe she is already 4 weeks old. You look great too! Way to go, Abbie. I love seeing pictures of yall.
Pat

Anonymous said...

too cute, i LOVE the boys! i've never seen a baby that little with a bow in her hair! too cute! can't wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...

i love the bow***
apparently i should read over my comments before i submit them!