Thursday, June 11, 2009

To my husband -

Admittedly tonight was not most people's typical anniversary celebration but it has been a long time since I have had so much fun. Errands and spending an hour in the car to go to Buffalo Wild Wings is certainly not a romantic date night; but it was better than the fanciest restaurant. It was our kind of night! We laughed more than I can remember in a long time, were silly, had one of our favorite meals, ATE CHEESECAKE, talked about so many things, held hands while walking in a store, dreamed about future home projects and made decisions about life. We connected and there is just nothing more fabulous than that.
Thank you for a wonderful evening.
Happy Four Year Anniversary!
I love you.

2 comments:

Jodie Allen said...

happy 4th!!! love you

Daintydoughnuts said...

So sweet! That is just so frikin sweet! That, my dear, is what love is all about, huh?
You guys are awesome. Congrats!