Monday, June 8, 2009

rain rain go away!

Thank you all so much for the comments and emails of congratulations and support. We are so excited about this and it is great to finally share the excitement with blogland. Since I started this blog after Sam was born I am also kind of excited to be able to vent, get advice, get support and ask questions about this pregnancy to all of you! So, you have that to look forward to!

Today - I am really mad at mother nature right now. It is currently 50 degrees and cloudy/rainy which it has been for several days. We actually have temperatures in the 30s listed for night time temps and even some day time lows! This is ridiculous. It is JUNE!
I want to be playing outside, going for long walks, bike rides and call me crazy but maybe even going to the pool!

Lastly, blog people, seriously what do I do about this blog? Do I 1) start over with a new blog, 2) change the title at the top of the blog to something else other than "All About Sam" (anyone have any ideas?) but keep the address the same, or 3) is there a way to copy the content from this blog to a new one with a new name?
What do you all think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

to solve the weather problem, move to St. Louis! and the name, All About Sam ( and .....) leave the address the same just keep adding names as you grow the family. Just a very happy grandma's thoughts, especially the move to St. Louis otherwise known as HOME!

Holly said...

We've been traveling (to Minocqua, WI) so I'm just now getting caught up on email and blogs. Congrats to all of you on your new addition! I'm thinking wonderfully good thoughts for you that your pregnancy goes along smoothly and healthy. We are so excited for you guys!! :-)
(Did you get pregnant like the day after we saw you guys or what?!) ;-)

As for the blog. I would go into blogger.com and go to your settings. I think there is definitely a way to change the title easily. The address I'm not sure about...and I've never done it. BUT, I know there is a way you CAN change the address and have all the current posts still available. I've had friends change their addresses several times. I would just poke around the blogger settings and see if you can figure it out.

Congrats! And again, sad we'll miss you in G-burg this year for the Knosher. But we'll be thinking of you!

dannie1978 said...

You could blog for each kid. I mean its like a baby book but insanely easier. Its relatively easy to add blogs to your profile.

mGk said...

Blogger lets you copy a blog to a new one. It is in your settings, but I've never tried it, so I don't even know how to get started...

You could also just change the title on the blog... and leave the website name the same. (my aunt and uncle did this when they went from one to two)

Maeve's Mom said...

Keep the same blog address, just change the title at the top. That seems like the easiest fix. Which, contrary to my husband's belief, is sometimes the best one.