Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

It was a good day!

Take a look at Sam at dinner tonight. She loves feeding herself.

But do you notice what hand she is holding the spoon with?
She tends to grab everything with her left hand; even when Chris puts something right in front of her right hand she will reach across with her left to hold it in her left hand.

Is it too early to determine if she will be left handed? Do you also notice how long her hair is already? Seriously, it grows so fast!!!

So is everyone loving premiere week this week? So much good tv!! I LOVE IT!
Happy watching.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I have to say, she looks a lot like her Aunt Jodie!

My oldest is a leftie also and we could tell pretty early. It's so interesting, isn't it?

She's a doll. Seriously, she's just so cute. I love her hair! Have you had to cut it at all?

Jodie Allen said...

she does kind of look like me! :) maybe it's just the big head! ha!

she's adorable and I can't wait to get my hands on her in a few weeks!!!

Holly said...

You never know with the hand thing. Ella did the same thing when she was a baby. And now she writes and eats with her right hands. BUT she bats and swings a golf club left-handed! Andrew is loving that! We have another little Phil Mickelson on our hands! :-)

And yes, LOVING the start of the new television season!