Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sam has exciting news!


Yup, that's right Sam is going to be a big sister sometime in January. The Enlund family is growing once more! We could not feel more blessed and excited to meet this little person. No real details yet because it is still very early in the pregnancy but of course I will keep you all posted as we know more.
By the way...anyone in blog land know how to take the content from this blog and put it on a new blog? Not very fair to the new addition to our family to have the blog address still be "All About Sam"! Clearly I was not thinking ahead when I planned the blog name!! HA!

9 comments:

Jodie Allen said...

SO happy you announced it!!! YAHOO for baby tootie!!! We love you!

mGk said...

Congrats! (Have I commented here before... if not I found my way from Jodie's blog...) So happy to hear little Sam will be a biggie!

Trish said...

That is such great new! Congrats to you and Chris and the sweet big-sister-to-be! Love her shirt, she is such a cutie!

Maeve's Mom said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on number 2!! :) Now it gets DOUBLY FUN! :)

Tami Proffitt said...

oh...simply my favorite time of a woman's life...pregnancy! i wish you many wonderful and healthy months with your precious baby in your little belly! xoxo

dannie1978 said...

Congratulations and have a healthy happy pregnancy!!! It will go by so quick since you are going to be chasing Sam around!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! And glad you finally announced it so I can talk about it! :) Congrats Enlunds!!! Love, Tracy

Jen said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! I'm very, very excited for you!

And I can help you move your blog. It's really super easy.