Thursday, April 2, 2009

I did it

So I am going to take a moment to brag...
I made my pre-baby weight! FINALLY! It was a long road but the aerobics classes that I have been taking (thank you Traci and Stephanie for getting me off my butt!) are really working. And now when I can't go to class I don't feel as good, I miss it. This week has been rough because Sam has been sick, I have been tired, had to teach late and then tonight the instructor was a no show which means that I have not been able to do aerobics all week. It has sucked. I went running with Sam one day but it just wasn't the same. I tried to do my abs workout on my own, but it just wasn't the same.
So anyway, I am thrilled to death with what I have been able to accomplish. Even though my body does not look the same I am happy with where I am. It is a good feeling to like the way clothes fit again.
But the lesson that I learned from all of this is that after the next baby I will NOT give away all of my clothes thinking that I will never be able to wear them again because getting back to your original size IS POSSIBLE!

Okay, I promise tomorrow there will be pictures of Sam!

4 comments:

Jodie Allen said...

possible for you, just not for your big fat sister. ugh.

Maeve's Mom said...

Congratulations! I too am finally back to my pre-baby weight (well, almost) and Maeve is six. The bad news is that I lost weight with both pregnancies, so my pre-baby weight=fatter than when the babies were actually babies. Good for you for finding time for exercise!

Holly said...

That's awesome Abbie!! Good for you! For having the motivation and doing it.

amber said...

Congrats! I'm still trying to get there...I hoped to be there by now, but no such luck. You've inspired me to work harder. :)