Tuesday, November 11, 2008

teeth!

Chris discovered a second tooth today! Sam doesn't have a cold she is cutting a second tooth. She started acting fussy and sick yesterday and woke up this morning with a really runny nose. I have not been feeling that great so I assumed it was a cold coming on. But I guess I was wrong. She was cutting a second tooth. She now has two partial lower front teeth!
So we have been trying crackers and bit of toast and she is doing great. She loves crackers. But what other healthy finger food options are there? If I want to continue to "cook" my own baby food what things should I be giving her now? I know that Gerber makes other finger foods but are there regular foods that she can have now as well? So much change and I am just not sure what is safe or healthy for her at this point. Moms out there, any advice?

No comments: