Friday, March 28, 2008

Our New Family Member!

Hello Family and Friends.
Welcome to the new All About Sam Blog.
I will be dong my best to update all of you on the latest news in the life of Sam. Gotta admit that I am not the best writer and don't really find my life to be all that interesting, but since all of Sam's grandparents, aunts, and uncles live out of town we wanted to give them all a way to keep up with Samantha.

So here we go.

This is Samantha Jane. Just a few hours after she was born, cuddled up with me.

Here she is on her way home from the hospital. Grandma Kuhn gave her that pink, adorable onsie and the carseat was a gift from the Enlund Grandparents. Sorry the picture is sideways, haven't figured out how to rotate the images on here yet!

I don't have that many pictures on our computer yet, so bare with me, more pictures will be coming soon. Sam's Aunt Jodie is an amazing photographer (go visit her blog at www.jodified.typepad.com !!) and did an infant photo shoot with Sam last weekend. The pictures are amazing and I will post those when they are ready.

She is just over a week old and doing great so far. Grandma Enlund is visiting right now and has been a huge help; doing dishes, lots of amazing cooking and helping to take care of Sam.

Okay, I can't think of anything else interesting at the moment.

More later!

8 comments:

Jodie Allen said...

yahoo! an all sam all the time blog! love it!

let me know if you want me to create a banner for you... i don't know blogger but i'm sure i could figure it out!

and oh my goodness, aren't getting comments fun? :)

totally linking this on my blog... get ready for some visitors!

amy said...

visitor #1 here: It would be hard NOT to keep up with Samantha because of Jodie!

congrats on SJ and welcome to a mother's outlet.....
-Amy

Ouisie said...

Hi Abbie, Chris and adorable Sam, We are soo happy for you all her at the Moody household. Sam is a beautiful little girl!!! The blog idea is great is will be fun to see her pictures. Thanks for sharing. Say HI to chris's mom from me. Love Aunt Ouisie

Ouisie said...

Well I am proud of myself for figuring out how to do this without help! Hope you can ignore my spelling errors.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Abbie. Now I have two blogs to check every day. I think it will be a good way to keep track of Sam for you too. You'll keep the blog for other people, but in return you'll get a nice journal for Sam. Good luck with the blog.
Pat

Ann Sinovcic said...

Chris & Abbie,

This is so cool! Your sister has me hooked. Everyday I am looking at her blog to see what is going on in her family and pictures of the kids. Now we can see Sam. She is absolutely beautiful. It will be really exciting to see her grow up. Hope everyone is doing well and can't wait til tomorrow to check "All About Sam".

Anonymous said...

HI, from Paw Paw Kuhn.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog--Sam is beautiful! I'll keep comin back for updates and can't wait to see you all at Christmas! Love, Rae